- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Utilities management and power plant optimization
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software.
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
Process Simulation Software Seminar
ProSim is pleased to invite you to a half-day seminar about chemical engineering process modeling and thermophysical property simulations in Mumbai on October 5th, 2012.
These presentations will be very informative for you if you do thermodynamic calculations, work with thermophysical properties and/or are responsible for designing, troubleshooting or operating steady-state, semi-batch or batch processes.
Attendance is free; but advanced registration is required.
Friday October 5th, 2012
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm - Simulis Thermodynamics & ProSimPlus
Thermodynamic properties and fluid phase equilibrium calculations using ProSim’s Simulis Thermodynamics software
Steady-state process simulation with ProSimPlus software
At the end of this presentation, you will know:
- How Simulis Thermodynamics will allow you to manage, develop and valor your expertise in thermodynamics.
- How this new generation of software component allows to improve the reliability and accuracy of your thermodynamic calculations.
- How ProSimPlus will allow you to optimize, debottleneck, revamp and operate your process closest to the limits.
- How this general purpose software allows to improve the design, operation and safety of your continuous processes.
Kinetic parameters fitting with Simulis Kinetics & Batch synthesis dynamic modeling with BatchReactor software
Batch distillation dynamic modeling with BatchColumn software
- How to shorten industrialization by reducing laboratory experiments.
- How to optimize operating steps by defining new reflux policies.
Based on a variety of examples and practical cases, ProSim’s experts will present for you the real capabilities of these software solutions and introduce you to directly applicable practices.
At the end of the day, you will have the opportunity to discuss with ProSim’s experts.
The number of attendants is limited: Register now!
To register, please send us the attached registration form by fax or e-mail.
Registrations are limited to 3 persons per company and are subject to availability. ProSim will send you a registration confirmation.
Why You Should Attend?
By attending one of these presentations, you will learn how analysis and simulation techniques can help you depening on your needs:
• Thermodynamics calculations
• Optimize your process
• Identify and eliminate Chemical process issues
• SAVE MONEY
Who Should Attend?
• Production managers
Tel : +33(0)5 62 88 24 30
Email : email@example.com