- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Utilities management and power plant optimization
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software.
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
ProSim opens a subsidiary in United-States
ProSim has over twenty years of experience in developing and implementing simulation software for process industries. ProSim's software solutions are used for plant design and operations to identify and test process improvements, to acquire an in-depth understanding of the phenomenon involved and to significantly increase engineer's efficiency by allowing them to quickly access and analyze calculation results. ProSim's proven ability to develop innovative and sustainable solutions has fueled the significant growth of the company over the last few years.
ProSim's developers and process engineers provide customers with flexible, open and easy to use simulation technologies. Their extensive process design experience is particularly beneficial to customers during implementation phase and for the adoption of software by end-users. Additionally, their competencies are also made available through consulting studies or custom software development projects.
"Establishing a branch in the US will allow us to ensure a continuous presence to further introduce our solutions in this market and to provide the highest possible level of services to customers", adds Stéphane Déchelotte.
ProSim’s subsidiary was opened in Philadelphia and will be managed by Mr. Kevin Bishop. Kevin has a strong background in Chemical Engineering and brings extensive experience in sales of engineering software solutions and services. He will take charge of the business development for the North American region and will provide customers with the necessary support required to meet their particular needs.
To contact the US office:
3711 Market Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Tel: 215 600 3760
Fax: 215 600 3759