- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
ProSim is making these application examples available to you to demonstrate how our simulation solutions are able to handle the different processes encountered in the chemical industries.
Note: these files are provided "as is" without any warranty of any nature whatsoever. ProSim does not warrant that the functions contained in the programs are error free nor that they will meet user's requirements. ProSim makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. ProSim shall have no responsibility or liability for damages arising out of or related to the delivery, use, efficiency, or suitability of these examples or the application of the results.
With ProSim DAC
The example presented below is designed to illustrate the use of ProSim DAC.
VTSA Process - Dichloromethane adsorption on an activated carbon
This example deals with a VTSA process (Vacuum Thermal Swing Adsorption) in which dichloromethane is adsorbed on an activated carbon. The regeneration of the activated carbon is done in two steps:
1. Thermally by a hot nitrogen stream,
2. In vacuum by a low pressure nitrogen stream
TSA Process - Dichloromethane adsorption on an activated carbon
This example deals with a TSA process (Thermal Swing Adsorption) in which dichloromethane is adsorbed on an activated carbon. The thermal regeneration of the activated carbon is done by a hot nitrogen stream.
Propane adsorption on an activated carbon
This example deals with a TSA process (Thermal Swing Adsorption) in which propane is adsorbed on an activated carbon. The thermal regeneration of the activated carbon is done by a hot nitrogen stream.