- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
INOSIM process edition
Analyzing and optimizing process performance
ProSim is the local representative of INOSIM, German company developing and distributing software and services for process industries.
- To achieve holistic process design, comprehensive process optimization, and accelerated time to market.
- To simulate continuous and batch processes including their mixed forms.
- To provide an extensive model library for process engineering. If required, you can extend this library by your own models for specific use.
A process simulator for biotech, pharmaceutical and life science industries
In plant and process design, a lot of decisions have to be made: Which dimensions and which mass and energy balances must be provided for the scale-up? Which operating costs are to be expected? If these early decisions go wrong, in the later production there will be almost inevitably problems and high costs resulting.
To help prevent such trouble, the process simulation software INOSIM process edition has been developed. This tool enables the virtual viewing of even very complex production processes on the desktop as well as the playing through of process alternatives. Finally, you will know by which equipment and which processes you can manufacture your products most economically and effectively.
EASY TO USE - FLEXIBLE RECIPE ELEMENTS - VIRTUAL PLANT
Create your simulation model by simply assembling the flowsheet of the virtual plant with a drag and drop from a toolbox which provides graphical plant modules. Besides, the flowsheeting toolbox, an extensive library of unit operations which are common in process engineering is provided. Pre-defined production recipes describe the production workflow within the units. For each operation, INOSIM process edition provides a mathematical model for the computation of material and energy balances.