Simulation des procédés continus en régime permanent : utilisation avancée de ProSimPlus
From 5 March 2020 to 6 March 2020
The objective of this Level 2 training is to strengthen the competencies of using the simulation software, ProSimPlus. You will learn how to converge complex files and use advanced options (scripts, users DLL) and the optimization modules within the software.
At the end of the training, participants will have the required elements to assess the benefits of simulation and to analyse rigorously a process with a flowsheeting software. Additionally they will have an advanced experience of the ProSimPlus simulator.
Who should attend?
This training session is designed for engineers involved in conception, optimization and analysis of processes and for those in charge of the efficiency of an installation running under different operating conditions. This session is also very relevant for R&D engineers and researchers using simulation software for process synthesis.
Day 1: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Software personalization: Scripting
- Scripting in ProSimPlus
- Scripting in Simulis Thermodynamics
- Software personalization: DLL users
Day 2: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Examples of complex convergence
- Flowsheets (recycling, sensitivy studies...)
- Columns (numerical parameters, initialization...)
- Use of optimization modules
- Optimization: Sequential Quadratic Programming" (SQP), Users DLL
- Stochastic optimization: AG and multi-criteria optimization
- ProSimPlus Console
- Command line version
Cost and Conditions
- LEVEL 2 training courses are not included in the MUTS Services (Maintenance, Update, Training and Support) contract. The cost of this training session is 990 Euros (Exc VAT) per person.
It includes the training participation, lunch, refreshments and documentation. Other travel and accommodation costs are not included.
- A 290 Euros fee will be charged for cancellations within last week before session date.
- As the number of participants is limited, please register at least 10 days before the training session.
- ProSim reserves the right to cancel a course if there are not enough participants.
- Duration: two consecutive days
- Material: one computer for two persons
- Approach: The training course consists in theoretical lectures and applications exercises. A number of concrete case studies are discussed.
- Software to be used: ProSimPlus
- Location: ProSim's office in Labège (Toulouse)
- Accommodation: some useful addresses here
- Steady state processes modeling and simulation (level 1)
- Background in chemical engineering / process engineering
- Knowledge in thermodynamics
- Basic knowledge in software utilization in windows environment
Additional relevant training
- Thermodynamic approach in process simulation (course to be taken before hand)