- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
In the petrochemical industry, resource diversification is a major concern to optimizing costs while reducing the impact on the environment. This concern reflects the global approach of the industry regarding the sustainability of their activities.
Green and bio-based products (biomass, biofuel, biogas...) are already major development areas for this industry in the coming years.
Working together on the development strategy with these innovative manufacturers, we participate in the development and optimization of their processes, whether they are for high-value fine chemical products (pharmaceuticals, perfumes, food additives...), specialty products (lubricants, detergents...), commodity products (polymers, chemical intermediates...), or biofuels generation.
Major industrial developments in green chemistry and, in particular, bio-based chemicals in the coming years will create new industry players.
The software products ProSimPlus, as BatchColumn and BatchReactor will address critical issues raised by these new processes using renewable resources: adaptation of existing industrial production plants, development of co-products, improving productivity.
- Starch, sugar, oil
- Lignocellulosic biomass
Biofuels in general, and second generation biofuels in particular, are experiencing significant growth. Whether for the oil and derivatives industry, such as vegetable oil fuel (biodiesel), the alcohol sector (bioethanol from sugar, starch, cellulose or lignin hydrolyzed) or gaseous fuel (biogas), new methods are constantly being developed and need to be improved.
The ProSimPlus and BatchColumn software address the critical issues of optimizing process performance, improving energy efficiency and reducing production costs. The systems involved are highly non-ideal and require appropriate thermodynamic models and methods for effective convergence, which are recognized strengths of ProSim.
- Ethyl-tertio-butyl-ether (ETBE)