- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
Natural gas is an important raw material for the chemical and petrochemical industry. It enables the production of hydrogen, methanol and ammonia, which are basic products used in the fertilizer industry, plastics, resins and solvents. Shale gas has experienced considerable growth in some countries, including the United States, for several years. The appropriate treatment of these gases to meet the market’s specifications is an important issue for the gas industry.
Gas compression operations, whether it is natural gas, industrial gas, or simply air, require a solid knowledge of gas properties and thermodynamic behavior.
The world's leaders in the gas compression industry base their compressors calculations on the thermodynamics library of ProSim, often through the integration of Simulis Thermodynamics (a calculation server for thermophysical properties and phase equilibria calculations) in their own equipment design software.
- Gas Compression
Operations for gas liquefaction and more generally cryogenic processes, such as separation of air gases, are areas where a good modeling of physical phenomena is critical.
This is an area of excellence for ProSim, thanks to its ProSec simulation software dedicated to multi-fluid brazed plate fin heat exchangers which is the critical unit operation for for the liquefaction of gases and cryogenic processes. ProSimPlus software, which also includes the simulation of multi-fluid brazed plate fin heat exchangers, is using the thermodynamic server Simulis Thermodynamics is particularly suitable for the design and optimization of the operation of these units.
- LNG liquefaction
- NGL recovery
Major players of the gas industry use the software ProSimPlus to design the gas processing units (desulfurization, drying ...), optimize efficiency and meet new environmental requirements. They particularly appreciate the thermodynamic models available to model the amines washes, TEG or with other solvents. A good convergence in the simulation of these highly interconnected processes is a strength within our solutions.
Adsorption processes (activated carbon for example) or chromatography can be analyzed with the ProSim DAC software dedicated to the dynamic simulation of the adsorption columns (gas-solid).
- Amines washes
- TEG Dehydration
- Adsorption on activated carbon