- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
The latest software from ProSim: Simulis Pinch • European simulation experts join forces • Business development in Spain & Portugal • Fives Cryo uses ProSec & Simulis Thermodynamics • What is new with our training courses • Product updates - Make sure you have the latest version!
• ProSimPlus new features • Release of the 2.0 version of Simulis Thermodynamics • ProSim DAC, dynamic adsorption column simulation • A new DIPPR database • Software updates
• Exergy calculations in ProSim's environment • Simulis Thermodynamics updates • ProSimPlus updates • Coupling of optimization software, ARIANE, with a data reconciliation software • Minimizing energy consumption of processes with pinch analysis • Simulis Thermodynamics available in Russian • Predictive thermodynamic models for the molecules derived from biomass • Bernard Koehret, founder of ProSim, receives France's highest award, the Legion of Honor • Software updates
• New features in Simulis Thermodynamics • The Total Normandy Refinery calls on ProSim to optimize its utilities production • ProSim receives the CAPE-OPEN Award • R&D project: COOPERE • New Online Store • Software upadtes: make sure you have the last version!
• New unit operation modules in ProSimPlus • New ProSimPlus examples available for download from www.prosim.net • MEMOBIOL Project • ProSim is now in India & China • ProSim joins two competitive clusters • New Support website • Software updates
• ProSim announces the release of the new BatchColumn • New application example with ProSimPlus • ProSim starts a new R & D project on energy efficiency of processes • Product Updates - Make sure you have the latest version! • ProSim shows off a brighter logo • ProSim's Alternative solutions make their way around the world • Agenda: training & events •
• ProSim announces the new release of BatchReactor • Run Sensitivity studies with the last version of ProSimPlus • Product Updates - Make sure you have the latest version • ProSim 2012 Training Calendar • Upcoming events • ProSim joined Aerospace Valley •
• ProSim opens a subsidiary in the United States • ProSim software news (new BatchReactor...) • New thermodynamic models • Save the dates! Upcoming training sessions calendar • Events • Join the ProSim Users Group on Linkedin • About ProSim •
• Significant evolutions in ProSimPlus • ProSim signs a distribution agreement with NTP Truboprovod for Russia • TEG Dehydration with ProSimPlus • New licensing options for ProSim Software • Xavier Joulia elected Co-Director of LGC • Upcoming training sessions calendar • Join the ProSim Users Network group on LinkedIn • ProSim's Alternative solutions make their way around the world • About ProSim •