- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
Chemicals - Pharmaceutical
The fine chemical industry now faces new challenges from its customers in terms of very specific needs, small volumes and specific production cycles. For products with high added value, manufacturing processes rely on severe reactive units, with enhanced constraints related to the safety of operation for toxic, ecotoxic and allergen products (drugs, pesticides, dyes, flavoring and cosmetics).
Fine chemicals & specialty chemicals include the production of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pesticides, pigments, essential oils and fragrances, cosmetics, explosives, paints, varnishes, inks, glues and adhesives or detergents. Their synthesis often involves several steps traditionally performed in batch reactors and then a final purification process. Although the volume produced is low and the value of the final product is high, particular attention must be paid to the manufacturing process.
We work proactively with the market leaders to better understand the characteristics of their processes and the possible improvement directions in terms of operational safety, product quality and operating costs, for all the scale-up phases from the laboratory, to the pilot plant then to the industrial unit.
The ProSimPlus software has all the features necessary to understand the overall of a continuous manufacturing process in order to optimize the operating conditions, even when dealing with a complex chemistry. The BatchColumn software was specifically designed for the optimization of batch distillation processes. BatchReactor is the perfect software to accelerate the production setup phases and introduction of the new product to market while ensuring operational safety.
In addition, ProSim is the local representative of the German company, INOSIM. Its solutions are used for optimization of a whole batch plant (multi-product,...), production scheduling debottlenecking, capacity analysis, environmental impact assessment, equipment failure analysis or project economic evaluation.
INOSIM plant edition sofware allows producers to analyze and optimize the logistics and the material flow in the production process.
INOSIM process edition allow chemicals and pharmaceutical companies to better analyse and optimize their process performances.
INOSIM expert edition reunite both INOSIM plant edition and process edition in one software.
- Chemistry in way
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Multi-product facilities
- Batch reaction
- Calorimetric reactors
- Batch distillation
- Solvent swaps