- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
ProSim MUTS Program - Maintenance, Update, Training and Support
Along with its software, ProSim offers a large number of services that allow you to make the most of ProSim’s solutions:
MAINTENANCE: correction of all errors discovered and reported that materially affect the performance, functionality, or other significant features of the software product.
UPDATES: Supply of software updates as soon as they are made commercially available by ProSim. It is for you the guarantee to use the latest technologies and to spread out the update cost over several years. Updates may include new developments, improvements in program efficiency and reliability, new documentation, and corrections.
TRAINING: training courses are organized around ProSim’s major areas of expertise: thermodynamics, simulation or model development. Common issues are covered and illustrated with case studies and applications with one or several software. These sessions are also a great opportunity to interact informally with our experts and other software users. The session calendar and detailed agenda are available on the ProSim website. The MUTS program includes the level 1 training courses that are held in ProSim's offices.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (hot-line): off-site support in the form of consultations, help, defect correction, advice and assistance on the use and maintenance of the software product. Typical technical support questions include:
- installation of the software product, including hardware changes or operating system evolution,
- questions about license management,
- choice of thermodynamic methods to be used,
- simulation convergence problems,
- hints and tips for using efficiently the software product.
Questions involving process engineering, development of simulation models and similar work may also be treated, at ProSim’s discretion, as beyond the scope of the hot-line service. ProSim will have qualified technical experts available to answer your questions and do their best to solve your problems in the shortest delay. This service gives you direct access to specialized experts, for instance, in thermodynamic or numerical methods fields.