- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Utilities management and power plant optimization
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software.
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
ProSim is a leading European engineering software company delivering chemical process simulation softwareand consulting services to the energy, oil, gas, chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and other processing industries worldwide.
ProSim solutions are used to improve process design, increase plant efficiency and reduce their impact on environment. Thanks to long term partnerships with major research centers and to substantial investment in R&D, ProSim continuously develops innovative software and has become a recognized player on the international market.
ProSim is THE PREMIUM ALTERNATIVE in Process Simulation and Optimization.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides engineers and software developers with a must-have thermophysical properties calculation tool that can be integrated in Excel, Matlab or other software.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides you with one of the richest thermodynamic models libraries available on the market (equation of state, activity coefficients, enthalpy calculations ...) and give you access to a property database of more than 2000 chemical compounds.
Click here for more details.
• ProSimPlus updates • Release of the 2.0 version of Simulis Thermodynamics • ProSim DAC, dynamic adsorption column simulation • A new DIPPR database • Software updates • ProSim's Alternative solutions make their way around the world • Training calendar • Conferences, trade shows ...