- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter: March 2015
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
ProSim is a leading European engineering software company delivering chemical process simulation softwareand consulting services to the energy, oil, gas, chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and other processing industries worldwide.
ProSim solutions are used to improve process design, increase plant efficiency and reduce their impact on environment. Thanks to long term partnerships with major research centers and to substantial investment in R&D, ProSim continuously develops innovative software and has become a recognized player on the international market.
ProSim is THE PREMIUM ALTERNATIVE in Process Simulation and Optimization.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides engineers and software developers with a must-have thermophysical properties calculation tool that can be integrated in Excel, Matlab or other software.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides you with one of the richest thermodynamic models libraries available on the market (equation of state, activity coefficients, enthalpy calculations ...) and give you access to a property database of more than 2300 chemical compounds.
Click here for more details.
• The latest software from ProSim: Simulis Pinch • European simulation experts join forces • Business development in Spain & Portugal • Fives Cryo uses ProSec & Simulis Thermodynamics • What is new with our training courses • Software updates • ProSim's Premium solutions make their way around the world • Training calendar • Events, Conferences...