- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Utilities management and power plant optimization
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software.
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
ProSim is a leading European engineering software company delivering chemical process simulation softwareand consulting services to the energy, oil, gas, chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and other processing industries worldwide.
ProSim solutions are used to improve process design, increase plant efficiency and reduce their impact on environment. Thanks to long term partnerships with major research centers and to substantial investment in R&D, ProSim continuously develops innovative software and has become a recognized player on the international market.
ProSim is THE PREMIUM ALTERNATIVE in Process Simulation and Optimization.
ProSim is pleased to sponsor a team of future women engineers for the 17th edition of the 4L Trophy.
The team of Clara Vrousos and Juliette François, two engineering students in their second year at the ENSIACET, will race for 10 days from February 13th to February 23rd, 2014, among over 1400 teams, traveling 6000 km for the 17th edition of the 4L Trophy.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides engineers and software developers with a must-have thermophysical properties calculation tool that can be integrated in Excel, Matlab or other software.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides you with one of the richest thermodynamic models libraries available on the market (equation of state, activity coefficients, enthalpy calculations ...) and give you access to a property database of more than 2000 chemical compounds.
Click here for more details.