- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
- EXPERT IN PROCESS SIMULATION SINCE 1989 -
During the entire decade of the 1970's, Professors Bernard Koehret and Xavier Joulia and their team from the renowned INPT-ENSIGC's chemical engineering research center created and developed a flowsheeting software based on a new approach. In 1989, to respond to the interest shown by industrial groups, they decided to enhance the value of their work in process modeling and optimization by creating ProSim.
ProSim 's CEO is Stéphane Déchelotte.
ProSim remains an independent company, which is headquartered in Labège (Toulouse - France) and has an office in Philadelphia, PA in the United States.
- IMPROVING PROCESS MANUFACTURING -
The company provides state of the art simulation and optimization software that allows process industries to increase their efficiency and their return on investment. ProSim solutions are designed for applications in the chemical, refining, gas treatment and specialties chemical industries, in addition to in the pharmaceutical, food processing and energy industries.
Its activities also include engineering process consulting and custom software development.
ProSim solutions are used to improve and optimize process design, increase plant efficiency and reduce their impact on the environment. Thanks to long term partnerships with major research centers and to substantial investment in R&D, ProSim continuously develops innovative software and has become a recognized player on the international market.
The success of the company comes not only from the efficiency and robustness of its solutions and calculation packages, but also from the quality of its services. The expertise and know-how of the ProSim team covers large industrial domains, including thermodynamics, physico-chemical modeling, process simulation, energy integration, optimization techniques, numerical methods, software architecture, and GUI development.