- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Utilities management and power plant optimization
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software.
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
During the entire decade of the 1970's, Professors Bernard Koehret and Xavier Joulia and their team from the renowned INPT-ENSIGC's chemical engineering research center created and developed a flowsheeting software based on a new approach. In 1989, to respond to the interest shown by industrial groups, they decided to enhance the value of their work in process modeling and optimization by creating ProSim.
ProSim remains an independent company, which is headquartered in Labège (Toulouse - France) and has an office in Philadelphia, PA in the United States.
- IMPROVING PROCESS MANUFACTURING -
The company provides state of the art simulation and optimization software that allows process industries to increase their efficiency and their return on investment. ProSim solutions are designed for applications in the chemical, refining, gas treatment and specialties chemical industries, in addition to in the pharmaceutical, food processing and energy industries.
Its activities also include engineering process consulting and custom software development.
ProSim solutions are used to improve and optimize process design, increase plant efficiency and reduce their impact on the environment. Thanks to long term partnerships with major research centers and to substantial investment in R&D, ProSim continuously develops innovative software and has become a recognized player on the international market.
The success of the company comes not only from the efficiency and robustness of its solutions and calculation packages, but also from the quality of its services. The expertise and know-how of the ProSim team covers large industrial domains, including thermodynamics, physico-chemical modeling, process simulation, energy integration, optimization techniques, numerical methods, software architecture, and GUI development.