- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
Free Downloads: free simulation tools for thermodynamic calculations, properties calculation, ternary diagram plotting tool, calculation of kinetic parameters, Simulis Thermodynamics, RegCin ...
ProSim Ternary Diagram
Ternary diagram plotting tool [ 2,5Mb ]
A simple and efficient application to draw ternary diagrams of three components mixtures from experimental data.
|-||Plot series of points or segments, and surfaces defined by a series of points,|
|-||Adjust the opaqueness of the series of the surface,|
|-||Choose the shape of your diagram (triangle or rectangle, rotate, change axis),|
|-||Customize the visual aspect of your diagram (header, footer, axis, colors, dot size,...),|
|-||Select graph points with your mouse and zoom on the diagram,|
|-||Export your diagram in .bmp, .gif, .jpeg... and the associated data in text.|
Calculation of kinetic parameters [ 0,5Mb ]
This interactive software allows to calculate the frequency factor and the activation energy for given values of kinetic constant at several temperatures, following the Arrhénius expression.
The results can be used in BatchReactor to enter initialization values when you are in the kinetic fitting mode. This calculation program is delivered with BatchReactor.
Physical dimensions unit conversion management tool [ 11Mb ]
This component can be plugged in any application that manipulates physical quantities in order to easily manage associated units. Simulis Conversions can be easily enriched with new sizes and/or units in order to cover different fields of process engineering.
A very convenient list of frequently used formulae : Conversion formulae for solutions having concentrations expressed in various ways