- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
These files are designed to help new users to make the first steps with the software. They show in detail the process to follow in order to get properly acquainted with the software, to build some simple model, some calculation spreadsheet... and to make the most of the software capabilities.
Note : these files are provided "as is" without any warranty of any nature whatsoever. ProSim does not warrant that the functions contained in the programs are error free nor that they will meet user's requirements. ProSim makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. ProSim shall have no responsibility or liability for damages arising out of or related to the delivery, use, efficiency, or suitability of these examples or the application of the results.
View short presentations of examples to show you the features of Simulis Thermodynamics. These tutorials walks you through the process of using Simulis Thermodynamics thanks to different examples.
User Case 1: Building a water and ethanol flash TP calculation function in MS Excel
User Case 2: Create, dispatch and install a Simulis Thermodynamic Property Package
User Case 3: Using CAPE-OPEN Property Packages in Simulis Thermodynamics
User Case 4: Calculating thermodynamic properties on a pure component or on a mixture
User Case 5: Create pseudo-compounds from TBP and API gravity data curves
User Case 6: Defining component decompositions for UNIFAC or other models
User Case 7: Drawing residue curves
Use Case 8: Estimating binary interaction parameters from experimental data in Excel
View a short presentation to show you the basics of BatchReactor software.
Example: Simulation of the Chlorotoluene chlorination with BatchReactor
This tutorial walks you through the process of using BatchReactor to simulate a batch reactor. (Application example).
View a short presentation to show you the basics of BatchColumn software.
Example: Simulation of solvents mixture separation with BatchColumn
This tutorial walks you through the process of using BatchColumn to simulate a batch distillation column. (Application example)