- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- ProSim DAC
- Dynamic adsorption column simulation
- BATCH PROCESSES
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- ProSimPlus Energy
- Simulation and optimization for energy efficiency of steady-state processes
- Simulis Pinch
- Process energy integration in Microsoft Excel
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software. Our customers are our Priority!
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- With ProSimPlus
- With ProSimPlus HNO3
- With ProSim DAC
- With Simulis Thermodynamics
- With BatchReactor
- With ProSec
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
- We are dedicated to bringing you the best in process simulation and optimization.
- PROSIM NEWS & EVENTS
- PRESS RELEASES
- Follow ProSim latest news
- Read the last newsletter
- EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Meet with us during professionnal events around the world
Best practice guidelines for process simulation
Good Practice Guidelines for Practising Engineers in the Use of Computer Software in the Design of Process Plant.
Computers are indispensable in the design and operation of process plant, and engineering simulation is a must-have task on anyone's to-do-list who wants to save time and money and get its process right.
Electrolytic Systems Treatment
The representation of the thermodynamic properties and fluid phase equilibria of electrolytic solutions is particularly complex due to the nature of the involved phenomena: partial or total dissociation, acid-base reactions, volatile components .
We have developed, validated and integrated specific models dedicated to these solutions.
Estimation of pure component physical properties with only few data
Using a computer to simulate and design chemical processes requires analytical expressions to access the main thermodynamic state variables (temperature, pressure...) and transport properties (viscosity, thermal conductivity and diffusion coefficient).