- SIMULATION & FLOWSHEETING
- Steady-state simulation and optimization of processes
- ProSimPlus HNO3
- Simulation and optimization of nitric acid plants and nitrous vapors absorption
- BATCH DISTILLATION
- Simulation and optimization of batch distillation columns
- BATCH REACTORS
- Simulation of chemical reactors in batch mode
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Simulation of brazed plate fin heat exchangers
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Utilities management and power plant optimization
- We make sure to deliver a Premium Support and knowledge for you to realize the full potential and functionalities of your software.
- View it, Read it, Download it, Test it...
- GETTING STARTED WITH ...
- Presentations (demos) to take the first steps with the software
- Simulis Thermodynamics
Good practice guidelines for process simulation
Computers are now indispensable in the design and operation of process plant.
Electrolytic Systems Treatment
The representation of the thermodynamic properties and fluid phase equilibria of electrolytic solutions is particularly complex due to the nature of the involved phenomena: partial or total dissociation, acid-base reactions, volatile components .
We have developed, validated and integrated specific models dedicated to these solutions.
Estimation of pure component physical properties with only few data
Using a computer to simulate and design chemical processes requires analytical expressions to access the main thermodynamic state variables (temperature, pressure...) and transport properties (viscosity, thermal conductivity and diffusion coefficient).