Simulation des procédés continus en régime permanent : utilisation avancée de ProSimPlus
From 12 October 2021 to 15 October 2021
The objective of this Level 2 training is to strengthen the competencies of using the simulation software, ProSimPlus. You will learn how to converge complex files and use advanced options (scripts, users DLL) and the optimization modules within the software.
At the end of the training, participants will have the required elements to assess the benefits of simulation and to analyse rigorously a process with a flowsheeting software. Additionally they will have an advanced experience of the ProSimPlus simulator.
Who should attend?
This training session is designed for engineers involved in conception, optimization and analysis of processes and for those in charge of the efficiency of an installation running under different operating conditions. This session is also very relevant for R&D engineers and researchers using simulation software for process synthesis.
The training takes place over 4 half-days: Tuesday October 12 (8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CET, Parie time), Wednesday October 13 (8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CET, Paris time), Thursday October 14 (8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CET, Paris time) and Friday October 15 (8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CET, Paris time)
- Software personalization: Scripting
- Scripting in ProSimPlus
- Scripting in Simulis Thermodynamics
- Software personalization: DLL users
- Examples of complex convergence
- Flowsheets (recycling, sensitivy studies...)
- Columns (numerical parameters, initialization...)
- Use of optimization modules
- Optimization: Sequential Quadratic Programming" (SQP), Users DLL
- Stochastic optimization: AG and multi-criteria optimization
- ProSimPlus Console
- Command line version
Cost and Conditions
- LEVEL 2 training courses are not included in the MUTS Services (Maintenance, Update, Training and Support) contract. The cost of this training session is 990 Euros (Exc VAT) per person.
This price includes participation in training sessions and the training manual in electronic format.
- In order to guarantee the quality of the course and ensure good pedagogical follow-up during the course, the number of available places is limited.
- We thank you for sending us your pre-registration at least 8 days before the start date of this session. We will then confirm your final registration no later than 5 days before the start of the session.
- If the number of pre-registered exceeds the number of places available, not all requests can be satisfied, especially if they come from the same company.
- In order not to deprive other users of the opportunity to follow this training, once we have confirmed your final registration, if you do not attend to the training, an administrative fee of 290 Euros will automatically be invoiced to you.
- ProSim reserves the right to cancel or not to open this training session if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- Before the date of the training course, a 30-minute test session will be organized to validate that our online training environment is working properly with your material.
- Duration: 4 sessions of 3h30 spread over 4 days
- Location: online training. Login information will be sent to you prior to the training session.
- Equipment: we have a virtual training room that allows training to be provided online and to follow each trainee individually, especially during the exercices. A web browser is sufficient to have access to the required software (no installation of particular software on your computer is necessary). However, this type of training requires a good internet connection, please check with your IT department beforehand.
- Teaching method: the training course consists in theoretical lectures and applications exercises. A number of concrete case studies are discussed.
- Software to be used: ProSimPlus
- Steady state processes modeling and simulation (level 1)
- Background in chemical engineering / process engineering
- Knowledge in thermodynamics
- Basic knowledge in software utilization in windows environment
Additional relevant training
- Thermodynamic approach in process simulation (course to be taken before hand)