Free Downloads: free simulation tools for thermodynamic calculations, properties calculation, ternary diagram plotting tool, calculation of kinetic parameters, Simulis Thermodynamics, RegCin …
Evaluation versions of our software are fully functional versions, provided with a limited database of 50 components. The standard database, provided when the software is purchased, provides properties for over 2300 components We advise you to use the applications examples or the other resources at your disposal on our website in order to optimize your evaluation, or else you can directly contact us.
To evaluate other simulation software or to extend your evaluation of Simulis Thermodynamics or ProPhyPlus, CONTACT US.
Simulis Thermodynamics et ProPhyPlus
Simulis Thermodynamics: Mixture properties and equilibrium calculations server
This evaluation version does not include SDK files. If you wish to test the integration of Simulis Thermodynamics in your application, contact us.
ProPhyPlus: Software for calculations of physical properties of fluids and their mixtures
64-bit versions are designed specifically for 64-bit operating systems. The 32-bit versions work on either 32 or 64 bit systems. If you do not know what type of operating system you are using, choose a 32-bit version.
1. After you downloaded the package:
- For Simulis Thermodynamics, open Excel and go to ‘Add-ins’.
- For ProPhyplus, click on the software icon.
2. To get started with the software, use the TUTORIALS.
Simulis® Conversions: Physical dimensions unit conversion management tool
This component can be plugged in any application that manipulates physical quantities in order to easily manage associated units. Simulis Conversions can be easily enriched with new sizes and/or units in order to cover different fields of process engineering.
ProSim Ternary Diagram
A simple and efficient application to draw ternary diagrams of three components mixtures from experimental data.
- Plot series of points or segments, and surfaces defined by a series of points,
- Adjust the opaqueness of the series of the surface,
- Choose the shape of your diagram (triangle or rectangle, rotate, change axis),
- Customize the visual aspect of your diagram (header, footer, axis, colors, dot size,…),
- Select graph points with your mouse and zoom on the diagram,
- Export your diagram in .bmp, .gif, .jpeg… and the associated data in text.
RegCin: Calculation of kinetic parameters
This interactive software allows to calculate the frequency factor and the activation energy for given values of kinetic constant at several temperatures, following the Arrhénius expression.
The results can be used in BatchReactor to enter initialization values when you are in the kinetic fitting mode. This calculation program is delivered with BatchReactor.
A very convenient list of frequently used formulae : Conversion formulae for solutions having concentrations expressed in various ways.